Excuse me but Into Darkness has been out for a week, why are there no posts talking about the fact that Cucumberpatch makes the face that suggests he’s going to steal christmas
I mean really
I HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR A WEEK TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT STUPID FACE REMINDED ME OF AND THIS IS IT. THIS IS IT. THE FUCKING GRINCH.
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”
this made me cry like a lot
much like this
When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating.
It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
I mean, it’s just true.
I think you should watch this. You don’t NEED to. But you SHOULD.
They never really show it on the show but it’s clear John used to get pretty physical with Dean when he was pissed off. And I’m sick of people making excuses for him because it’s one thing to be strict with your kids to protect them and to teach them hunting because you know what’s out there, and another thing to make your child more scared of you than of all the other monsters.
Guys, btw, this is an actual insult
if he calls your mother a hamster, it indicates that she is a fast-breeding rodent— you can get the insult there
and if he says your father smelt of elderberries, well, wine was primarily made from elderberries in the time of king arthur. he’s calling his dad a drunk
more you know
and here we witness how to insult someone’s family withouth them having a clue
Hello friends! It’s come to my attention that I hit 512.9 followers and I’ve decided to celebrate and give some things away!
There will be 3 winners. The 1st place winner will receive everything bolded below. However, two other users will receive a goody bag with merchandise from False-Nostalgia (One Doctor Who inspired perfume, a Spoilers lip tint, a pen, and a Doctor Who playing card).
Also, If you have been following me before May 6th, 2013 or if you decide to jump aboard the silly train or if I just like your blog, I might be adding in some extra goodies. It might be a Samulet, it might be some old wires from a video game controller, it might be a Macaroni portrait of your OTP, or it could be a deck of pointless pokemon cards. Either way, we just don’t know…
Let’s take a look at this Sexy merchandise:
- Exploding TARDIS T-shirt (Size Women XL)
- Doctor Who: “Doctionary” - It’s a dictionary of everything Who narrated by The Doctor himself. Very cute. I definitely recommend this for every Whovian.
- TARDIS Journal - I received this gift from one of my friends (she purchased it from this Etsy shop). Not a single page has been written in!
- “Allons-y!” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - This is warm and comforting, yet fresh and crisp at the same time, and simply lovable. Warm Amber, Rosewood (we had to sneak the Bad Wolf in there somewhere, right?), White Ginger (the flower, not the spice. Rude and not ginger!), a crisp green note, and a soft hint of snow (Vale Decem).
- “Bad Wolf Bay” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - A perfectly somber scent for one of the saddest scenes on television. </3 The salty ocean notes make this fresh and modern, while the fresh cut roses sweeten the aquatics and make the scent more feminine.
- “Captain Jack” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - A dark, smoky vanilla with oak and bourbon. This is a grown-up, sexy vanilla, not a dessert/bakery scent. Warning: This is a scent that appeals to both men and women. ;)
- “Spoilers” Lip Tint by False-Nostalgia - Made with coconut oil, bees wax, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, vitamin E, castor oil, Lip-safe colorant and mica, flavor oil, Stevia Leaf Extract. A sexy shade that you might wear on a date to see the Singing Towers of Darillium. ;)
- You don’t have to be following me to win
- If you have unfollowed me (yes, I have the list) then you have proven to me that you do not want my love and, therefore, I will pick another winner.
- No Giveaway Blogs or so help me
- Likes and Reblogs count (but let’s keep your followers happy and keep the reblogs down to a maximum of twice per day)
- Keep your ask box open
- And most importantly, do NOT send hate to any of the winners
And the deadline is June 6th
(sorry the pictures are bad quality)
This is my first giveaway, and since I reached 1.5K followers I decided to show how much I appreciate them! Below are the rules and items!
You must be following ME (After all it is a reward for my followers & I will be checking.)
Reblog as many times as your heart desires… But no likes they wont be counted.
The deadline to enter is July 25, 2013 at 5 p.m CST
There will be THREE winners and will be picked at random
Will ship anywhere in the world
Your ask box must be open at all times in case you are the winner, if the winner does not respond after 24 hours of being notified I will pick another winner.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Here are the list of items:
The first is a Doctor Who T-shirt, the size will be decided when the winner is picked
The second is a Supernatural T-shirt, the size will be decided when the winner is picked
The third is an Avengers poster.
The fourth is a Hobbit poster.
The fifth is a Harry Potter Bracelet.
And lastly, The sixth item is the complete 1st season of Supernatural.
Good Luck & Thank You Everyone!!! =D
fucking damnit you people and your shit
can i blog for 5 damn minutes without peeing myself
someone reblogged my recent rant about Cas with #peacock of the lord and i just
*THE* ULTIMATE AND MOST POWER BITCHFACE IN EXISTENCE…poor Dean never stood a chance.
Good Luck, Father Ted
“Our father, who art in heaven, er… hallowed be thy… name. Papa don’t preach. Amen”